Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Week!!!!

Well it was a crazy week here as I'm probably sure it was crazy for everyone. Happy Belated Halloween to everyone. I will get pictures posted in a bit of the kids all of the things that we did, but for now I will just update everyone on the happenings around here. Wednesday Kaylie had her Halloween Party at school, and she had a blast. She dressed up as a princess(surprise surprise) and on Thursday Chance had his Halloween party at school and he was Davy Jones. Auntie and Uncle Nick came up to go trick or treating with us Wednesday night, Even Janet and I dressed up as the Sanderson Sisters minus one. It was fun, and we ended the night with Chili at home!!! yum yum on a chilly evening.
Well Wednesday after Chance and i picked up Kaylie from school, I managed to slam my index finger in the door of the pickup!!! Yes it hurt really really bad....Well after 6 x-rays and the doctor drilling my nail to relieve the pressure, it was felling a little better. The DR called today(Friday) and told me that it was broke, and it will probably have to be re x-rayed in about 3 weeks to see how it is healing..SOOOOO that answers the question as to why I haven't put pictures of Halloween on here yet. Plus both kids and I have the sick bug that is going around, so haven't really felt up to doing much of anything. But I promise I will get pictures on here by the first of the week.
As far as that we are just taking it easy for now, and we hope everyone is doing good, until next time!!!Tootaloos as Kaylie would say!!

0 comments: