Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ScareCrow making Day with Mrs.Cupps Class

At the Cox Pumpkin Patch, they have a scarecrow contest! Well Mrs.Cupp wanted her students to make a scarecrow to put in the contest! After talking with her I decided I would try to do a Football Player! So this morning Kaylie and I went in and we got to make our Football Player! The kids had a blast stuffing him, and putting corn stocks in very open hole they could find! I hope you like our Final Product!! So after we made our Scarecrows, Chance was really wanting me to eat lunch with him, and since Kay and I were already in town we stayed an extra hour and eat lunch and then went to the playground and played for about 45 minutes!! Thanks Mrs.Cupp for inviting me into your class room for a fun morning!
Starting off the day with a song!!





Chance
Ashlie
Courtney
Ceasar
And Kaylie
Our Final Product!! Dan Dan the Football Man

0 comments: