Monday, March 3, 2008

Friday Night In Vegas

After we got back from qualifying out at Las Vegas motor speedway, we went Downtown to Freemont Street..I have a video from the light show downtown, but it will not load on the blog. But Freemont Street is busy!! I actually think it is busier than the strip. We were going to eat at a buffet down there, but the wait was about 2 hours, so we found another resterant to eat at, and still had to wait 2 hours, but the big kicker was, it was 8:30 when we got downtown, and we hadn't eaten since before we went out to LVMS, so we were all a little grouchy!!! And the wait for dinner combined with the really drunk people didn't really help much. But we did get seated by 10:20, and the steak and lobster was really good. Next time I go, I just don't think I will go downtown. I wish I had pictures from downtown, but all I had was the video, so I will try to work on getting that video loaded.!!

0 comments: