Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kaylies's bed time questions

When I was putting Kay to bed tonight, she was, like she always does when I put her to bed, asking me questions about who was a boy and who was a girl. She asked me if I was a boy or a girl, and I told her a girl, and she asked about brother, and I said a boy, and she wanted to know if "shut up dog" (Danny Brunswig) was a boy or a girl, and I told her a boy...Then she asked me....And this is coming from a 3 year old, at what age will I turn into a boy. I got a good inside laugh at it...And told her that she was born a girl and will always be a girl.

But it just makes you think what is going through their little heads. Sometimes what comes out of the mouths of little ones is just priceless.
Have a great HUMP DAY!!!

1 comments:

Nick and Janet said...

That is too funny about what Kay said! It's amazing what they think of. Have a great THURSDAY! WOO HOO it's almost the weekend!