Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter Weekend

We went to mom and dads for Easter!! There was an under water Easter egg hunt at the rec center in Gunnison, and the kids thought that would be pretty fun!!! Chance decided he didn't want to do it, but Kaylie did!! And after diving for the first couple of eggs she came up out of the water and said "that's alot harder than I thought it was going to be"!! They had a good time swimming after the hunt was over!!! We went fishing on Sunday, and it was so nice...Just a little breeze, but very nice!! The kids build a snow fort when we got home from fishing...and we had a snow ball fight!! And of course I should have listened to my dad, cuz my face was a bright red cherry!!! Janet said I guess this is what happens when you are 2 feet away from the sun!!









0 comments: