Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Play and Early Christmas Present!!

Mrs. Cupp and her kindergarten class put together a little play! It was one of the cutest things I have seen!! The kids are so lucky to have a wonderful teacher like her! On Tuesday they performed for the parents. And this is where the early Christmas present comes in!! All of these pictures were taken on my new Camera that Clay gave me for Christmas!! I am super excited!! It takes wonderful pictures!! And hopefully next time Kaylie has a program at the Church I can get some good pictures of her!! Don't worry Clay got his present early too!! I got him a new shot gun, and the only reason why he got it early was because when they ran the background check on me, my name is spelled wrong and so I had to give in and have him do the paper work. We are looking forward to Christmas next week!! The kids and I are going to do alot of baking!! I will post more pictures later!! Have a wonderful weekend...Stay warm!!







0 comments: