Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School!

The first day of school is here!!Wow I can't believe Chance is in kindergarten all ready! He was excited to go and loves his teacher Mrs. Cupp!! We are all excited for a fun school year! As most of you are wondering, yes I did CRY!!! It is harder than I thought it was going to be!! Last week I was ready for school to start, because I was tired of listening to the fighting and arguing, and now its here and I don't think I was ready!! Kaylie just asked me if it was time to go and get brother yet, and I told her no and told her we would go and get him at 3:30, and I asked her if she missed her brother, and she said "YES"!! It will be better for her when she starts preschool on the 4th of September!!Then I don't think she will be as bored!! Well I am off to go jump on the trampoline with Kay!! Toodles!
Eating Breakfast!! No Chance doesn't have a pink comforter, he just grabbed Kaylies when he got ready to eat!!!LOL
Dad helping tighten up his straps
Getting ready to head to town
In the classroom
Sitting at his desk!
The First Day Survival kit

0 comments: