Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sick Week!!

This last week was not a very good week in the Lotspeich house. Both of the kids were sick. So on Thursday we were off to the Doctor. I thought for sure that they both had the flu, but it came out to be they both have Bronchitis. The cough that they have is just horrid. Finally yesterday we were able to spend the day outside, it was beautiful 72 degrees and not much wind. Anyways back to being sick, Chance didn't go to school on Thursday and neither of them went on Friday. I didn't even have any complaints from Kaylie about not getting to go to school, so I know she didn't feel good. Yesterday Chance was suppose to have a soccer game, but with the way he was coughing Clay and I deiced it would be a good idea if he just took the weekend off. And I think that it helped to have one more day of rest. So we start a new week tomorrow, with hopes it is much better than last week. As long as the weather doesn't rain/snow us out, Chance with have soccer practice Monday night, and a game in Ogallala Saturday.
I hope everyone is staying healthy, and has a wonderful week.

0 comments: